Bee Sure Home Inspection Services, LLC
We offer you home buying peace of mind.
On Pre-listing Inspections
Having your home inspected by a NACHI inspector before you list
is the recommendation found in the new edition of the book, Sell Your Home For
More by Nick Gromicko.
Eventually your buyers are going to conduct an inspection. You may as well
know what they are going to find by getting there first. The author points out
that having an inspection performed ahead of time helps in many other ways:
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical third-party.
It helps you to price your home realistically.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time so that ... Defects won't
become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- There is no delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy permit.
- You have the time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs
yourself, if qualified.
- It may encourage the buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
- It may alert you of items of immediate personal concern, such as radon gas
or active termite infestation.
- It may relieve prospect's concerns and suspicions.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to
your disclosure statement.
- Alerting you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your
Copies of the inspection report along with receipts for any repairs should be
made available to potential buyers.